Warranty: 1 Year Official DJI Warranty
In the box: DJI Ronin-S, BG37 Grip with Built-In Battery, Camera Mounting Plate, Focus Wheel, RSS IR Control Cable, USB-C Camera Control Cable, USB Micro-B Camera Control Cable, USB Type-C Cable, Lens Support, Camera Riser, Extended Grip/Tripod, 24W USB Power Supply, Accessory Box, Allen Wrench, Hook-and-Loop Strap for cable, Hook-and-Loop Strap for gimbal, Storage Case.
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Holds DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras
- Trigger and Mode Buttons for Control
- Offset Roll Motor for Screen Visibility
- Battery Grip Lasts up to 12 Hours
- Camera Control via Included Cables
- Additional Functions via Android/iOS App
The DJI Ronin-S is more than just a miniaturized version of the larger Ronin gimbal stabilizers; it represents a scalable ecosystem for integrating DSLR and mirrorless cameras into professional-grade workflows. The single-handed form factor of the Ronin-S lends itself to lighter cameras. But don't let its size fool you; the Ronin-S has a lot going on under the hood. Separate modules are available for the handle and accessory docks, allowing you to customize the gimbal based on how you wish to operate it.
Offset Roll Motor
By offsetting the roll motor, the Ronin-S holds the camera above the roll axis, leaving the camera's LCD screen unblocked. This design also minimizes the camera shake that occurs when transitioning from upright to underslung modes and vice versa.
Customize the response of the Ronin-S to fit your shooting style. Two response types can be saved and instantly recalled with a single click. Go from smooth camera movement to rapid response with the flick of a switch to be ready for any kind of shooting situation.
The Ronin-S was built to be modular. Direct-connected and wireless accessories are supported. For example, separately available DJI control devices, such as the Master Wheels and Master Force, enhance the usability of the Ronin-S in professional scenarios.
The Ronin-S can mount to an RC buggy for low angle shots or even act as a stabilized remote head when mounted to a jib. The DJI Focus Command Unit can be mounted to the accessory dock, enabling creators to pull focus when operating with the standard handle. You can also attach the Ronin-S to a dual-handheld bar without compromising control of the gimbal, focus, or the camera shutte
Multiple accessory mounts are allocated on the Ronin-S, providing full support for add-ons such as a microphone, LED lights, and even a wireless video transmitter. Compatibility with DJI control devices such as Master Force provides intuitive controls. The Master Wheels are also able to provide remote operators precise gimbal movements.
- Advanced 32-bit ARM processor
- DJI specialized gimbal drive motors with encoders
- Support for 2.4/5.8 GHz receivers
- Support for D-Bus receiver
- 360° continuous rotation through slip ring
- Three profile settings, including SmoothTrack and joystick parameters
- Support for virtual joystick operation
- Support for time-lapse, track, and panorama
- Roll 360° rotation support